Notice: This is not the contact information for an individual fire department. FireDepartment.net is a national marketing firm providing a free service to help fire departments get online, recruit volunteers, and share information with the communities they serve. We have over 26,000 fire department and fire stations in our national directory. If you are trying to contact a fire department, go to our fire department directory and navigate to your fire department's profile to see their contact information.
Requesting management of an existing fire department profile
- Navigate to the fire department that you want to manage.
- Scroll down to the section that is titled "Management of this profile"
- Click on the link that says "apply to manage this profile"
- Fill out the request form with your personal contact information. Not an answering machine nor a shared email. This information will not be shared publicly.
- Your request will be reviewed.
- You will be emailed when you are approved as the profile manager. Reviews take up to 2 business days.
Adding a new fire department
Many fire departments change their name or are taken over by another fire department. Profile managers have the ability to change the fire department name once approved. Changing the name is a much better approach because, by taking over the existing fire department and changing the name, you will be able to keep all the existing traffic. This traffic comes from links from other websites or from search engines like Google, Bing, or Yahoo who have the existing page indexed.
Add a new fire department
Email email@example.com with the fire department's name, address, phone number, & chief name.
Reporting display of personal contact information
Please, visit the fire department profile with the incorrect information. In the contact information section, click on the link that says, "Click to report incorrect or missing contact information".