Edit Your Fire Department's Information
FireDepartment.net is a FREE service designed to help fire departments get online and recruit volunteers.
Fire Administrators: Profiles with fire equipment & photos typically get 10 times more traffic! More traffic means more community members will see if you're recruiting volunteers or just learn more about your department.
Instructions - Editing a Fire Dept
- The first step is to determine if your fire department already exists in our directory.
- Open go to the Directory
- Navigate to your state and then county to look around for your department. Please check for any variation of your fire department's name past or present. If you find any variation, request to edit that fire department profile (not individual stations). see #2 How to become a profile manager below.
- If your fire department isn't in the directory, skip down to to the bottom of this page.
- Apply to be a profile manager:
- You must be a employee or volunteer of the fire department.
- You must be 18 years of age & have permission to edit online fire dept info.
- Visit your fire department's profile (not an individual station) and scroll to the bottom of the page. You'll see the "Management of this profile" section (See yellowish image below). Click on the "Apply to manage..." link and fill out the form.
* If your department has duplicates with the same or different name, please let us know in the notes when applying. We'll make corrections.