Edit Your Fire Department
FireDepartment.net is a FREE service designed to help fire departments get online and recruit volunteers. If you're a current fire department employee or volunteer, follow the instructions below to edit your fire dept.
Fire department who have added a logo and fire chief as well as each station and fire equipment photos average 10 times more traffic!
Instructions - Editing a Fire Dept
- The first step is to determine if your fire department already exists in our directory.
- Open go to the Directory
- Navigate to your state and then county to look around for your department. Please check for any variation of your fire department's name past or present. If you find any variation, request to edit that fire department profile (not individual stations). see #2 How to become a profile manager below.
- If your fire department is not in the directory, scroll down to to the bottom of this page.
- You must be a employee or volunteer of the fire department.
- You must be 18 years of age & have permission to edit online fire department info.
- Visit your fire department's profile (not an individual station) and scroll to the bottom of the page. You'll see the "Management of this profile" section (See yellowish image below). Click on the "Apply to manage..." link and fill out the form.
* If your department has duplicate profiles with the same or different name, please let us know in the notes when applying. We'll make corrections.