Fire Department Information
FireDepartment.net is a directory of 42,163 fire departments and fire stations in the United States. Our free service is a resource designed to help every fire department in the country get on-line and provide assistance recruiting volunteers. Fire departments with updated information including fire chief, fire equipment, and firefighters with photos get 10 times the amount of traffic. See instructions below for "How to add or edit fire dept info".
We strive to provide the best quality list of every fire station in the country. But over time, names change and fire stations close or move. While we have a part-time person dedicated to updating fire dept info, as a national directory firefighters, insurance agents and other locals (like you) are essential to keeping fire dept information up to date. By suggesting updates to this free service, the next time you (and others) visit this website, the information will be up-to-date.
Millions of people use this directory every year to find fire department information. Some use to verify the closest fire station for a insurance applications, some use because they've always wanted to become a firefighter and started looking at becoming a volunteer and other want to find information about the generous people who devote their time to helping others when something unexpected happens. The better the information we can provide the better a resource it will be to it's many users. If you find our information is out of date, please share this with us or if you work at a fire department, apply to make sure your fire department's information is up to date. Below is a list of resources you can use to update fire department information.
- Add a Missing Fire Department: After searching the directory, if you can't find your fire department, fill out this form to add a fire department. We will review this information and add your fire department.
- If your fire department has changed names or moved, use the option below to request management of the fire department and update the name or address.
- If You Work at a Fire Department: Firefighters & administrators best option is to apply for full management of a profile. By applying to manage a fire department, you can edit any information listed about the fire department including: volunteer reciter info, fire apparatus/firefighters with photos mission statement, etc.
- To apply:
- Visit the fire department you want to manage, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the section that says "Management of this profile", click on the link that says "Apply to manage this profile".
- Insurance agents & community members: To suggest an update to a fire station, go to the page with an error:
- For editing an address or phone - Atop the contact information there is a link to "report incorrect or missing contact information"
- For editing a fire dept photo - Below the photo there is a link to "Suggest a different fire department Photo". Please only submit photos you've taken
- For editing a logo - Below the logo there is a link to "Suggest a different logo". Please only submit photos you've taken
Due to volume of submissions & our limited resources, your request to manage or non-manager suggested updates may take as much as a week to be processed.
Fire Department Directory
Fire Department Photos
Fire Department Logos
Fire Equipment Photos
Largest Fire Departments
2) Chicago Fire Dept
3) Houston Fire Dept
4) Los Angeles County Fire Dept
5) Los Angeles Fire Dept
6) Philadelphia Fire Dept
7) Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Dept
8) Dallas Fire Dept
9) Phoenix Fire Dept
10) San Francisco Fire Dept
12) Baltimore City Fire Dept
13) San Antonio Fire Dept
14) Columbus Division of Fire
15) Boston Fire Dept
16) Fairfax County Fire Dept
17) Washington DC Fire Dept
18) Jacksonville Fire and Rescue
19) City of Detroit Fire Dept
20) Nashville Fire Dept